Inspiring Change Through Literature and Media
Welcome to my blog!
My name is Aduke Cole. Madame Aduke Cole to be precise.
And here is my ‘Profile’:
– Early thirties
– Average height (about 5 ft. 2 in. )
– Chocolate complexion
– Pretty face
– 12 up, 14 down
– Curvy in all the right places but not fat – thanks to my lovely daughter (*winks.)
– Attention freak
– Detailed to a fault (meticulous)
– Exceptionally smart (scammers, please take note… you can’t play me- OK?)
– Busy body tendencies
– Fun loving
– Love partying
– Very ambitious
– Highly motivated
– Possibility thinker
– ‘Mountain mover’
– Heavy spender
– Impulsive buyer
– Church goer
– Jesus lover
– Tongue talker
– Proud wife of Akanni Adekanbi Cole– the cutest and most wonderful guy in the whole wide world. And I totally adore him.
– Blessed with an adorable daughter named Adora.
And the list goes on and on… and on…
Never mind, you will learn more about me as my narrative unfolds.
Attention: Please Call Me ‘Madame’:
But you can call me ‘Madame Aduke‘, or simply ‘Madame‘ for short. The underscore is intended. Please read my lips…
A note of warning before I go on …read more….