Inspiring Change Through Literature and Media
Please refresh your memories as the story is about to continue. Happy reading…
Welcome to my blog!
My name is Aduke Cole. Madame Aduke Cole to be precise.
And here is my ‘Profile’:
– Early thirties
– Average height (about 5 ft. 2 in. )
– Chocolate complexion
– Pretty face
– 12 up, 14 down
– Curvy in all the right places but not fat – thanks to my lovely daughter (*winks.)
– Attention freak
– Detailed to a fault (meticulous)
– Exceptionally smart (scammers, please take note… you can’t play me- OK?)
– Busy body tendencies
– Fun loving
– Love partying
– Very ambitious
– Highly motivated
– Possibility thinker
– ‘Mountain mover’
– Heavy spender
– Impulsive buyer
– Church goer
– Jesus lover
– Tongue talker
– Proud wife of Akanni Adekanbi Cole– the cutest and most wonderful guy in the whole wide world. And I totally adore him.
– Blessed with an adorable daughter named Adora.
And the list goes on and on… and on…
Never mind, you will learn more about me as my narrative unfolds.
Attention: Please Call Me ‘Madame’:
But you can call me ‘Madame Aduke‘, or simply ‘Madame‘ for short. The underscore is intended. Please read my lips…
A note of warning before I go on: God bless you if you call me by name. If I hear ‘Aduke’ from your mouth hen?… Hmmmm you are on your own o. Do not say I did not warn you.
The title ‘Madame‘ DOES NOT come easy you know:I earned mine… read more