You Have The Upper Hand
Rev 12:7-8 (NIV) Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough …
Rev 12:11 (KJV) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Please make this your confession this week.
- I have the upper hand over all of life’s challenges (at home, at work or in business) and difficult circumstances (conflicts, difficult boss, power failure, scarcity, dissatisfied customers, inflation, unfavourable regulatory, house chores etc.)
- No difficult circumstance of life is strong enough to throw me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. Psa 18:29 (KJV)
- No challenge of life is strong enough to stop me because I am born of God and I overcome.
- I have power to run through a troop and in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord, I have the ability to leap over walls and scale obstacles of the enemy.
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.1Jo 5:4 (KJV)
- I break myself loose from every shackles of fear, guilt, shame, doubt and thoughts of impossibilities. I operate above and beyond the confines of demonic limitations and boundaries.
- I am an overcomer
In Jesus name. Amen
Funmi Adebayo © 2015
Source: Day 40:You Have The Upper Hand